[Users] [BPEL] Choose endpoint when I call a Web Service

RudyWI rudywi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:59:29 CET 2011

Hi,

I have created a BPEL process where I call a Web Service.
In the WSDL of my Web Service there are 3 endpoints (SOAP 1.1, SOAP 1.2, HTTP).

By default, the BPEL process uses the first endpoint specified in the WSDL to call the Web Service.
So, it uses SOAP 1.1 endpoint.

Can I to configure my BPEL process to use another endpoint ? without deleting unused endpoints of the Web Service's WSDL

Thx

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31054#31054