[Users] [BPEL] Choose endpoint when I call a Web Service

Julien Lesbegueries julien.lesbegueries at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:59:29 CET 2011

Hi,

The BPEL process invokes the Web Service via the JBI address specified for it.

This JBI address is defined in the SU provide that you built to import the Web Service into the bus.
You can define Interface, Service and the endpoint you want to use in the jbi.xml of this SU.

If you want to use SOAP 1.2 protocol I think you have also to set it in the jbi.xml since the same component (BC-SOAP) is used for both SOAP versions 1.1 and 1.2.

Cheers,
Julien.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31055#31055