[Users] [BPEL] Choose endpoint when I call a Web Service

RudyWI rudywi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:59:29 CET 2011

> The BPEL process invokes the Web Service via the JBI address specified for it

Currently, I have a copy of the Web Service's WSDL in my BPEL project.
To invoke this Web Service, I defined Partner Link Type (in WS WSDL) and Partner Link (in BPEL).

That's not the right method ?
Are you saying I can invoke Web Service without importing Web Service's WSDL in BPEL Project ? But dynamically, using the "JBI address of the WS" ?

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31056#31056