[Users] [BPEL] Choose endpoint when I call a Web Service

RudyWI rudywi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:59:32 CET 2011

Ok, but can I  invoke dynamically my Web Service :

I have created an SU (bc-soap) to provide Web Serviceinto the BUS.
In its jbi.xml I have specified SOAP1.2 endpoint.

In this SU, there is also a copy of the WSDL of the Web Service. So, I specified the path of this WSDL.
Can I delete this WSDL of my SU, and so, specify an external URL in the jbi.xml for the WSDL ? If done, how to do ?

Then I have created a BPEL Project.
How to invoke my Web Service without doing a copy of the Web Service's WSDL in the project ?

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31059#31059