[Users] [BPEL] How to convert a string to node-set ?

RudyWI rudywi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:59:44 CET 2011

I think I have only one solution :

Call XsL Transform from BPEL.
Then in my XSL Stylesheet I must use a processor instruction to transform my string to a node set.

Instructions concerned :
 - exslt:node-set() (http://www.exslt.org/exsl/functions/node-set/ (http://www.exslt.org/exsl/functions/node-set/))
 OR
 - xalan:nodeset() (http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/extensionslib.html#nodeset (http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/extensionslib.html#nodeset))

I tried this solution.

But it doesn't work.
I think Petals doesn't support instruction of the XSL Processor, because I have the following error

Code:
BPELError in DoXsltransform Function: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Conversion incorrecte de 'node-set' en 'java.lang.String'.

Do you have any idea to solve my problem ?

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31091#31091