[Users] Where can I find Petals Hello World docs ?

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:59:59 CET 2011

laurent wrote:
> I wait for your feedback about your wiki.

Although it is one of our priorities, it may take weeks for the wiki to be completed.

laurent wrote:
> What I mean by "make them communicate" : I see Petals ESB like a channel (a bus) where some Web services are plugged to communicate with each other.
> Intelligence (communication) are injected into the ESB in the form of BPEL code.
>
> Is it right ?

Just to be sure: in the SOA paradigm, a service is not suppoed to call direcly another service, unless this service is a composition of service (e.g. with BPEL).
Typically, a web service should not directly call another web service.

Check the studio's wiki.
There is a tutorial (there is only one for the moment) explaining how to import a web service into Petals.
About BPEL, you will have to try it by yourself. I have two tutorials to write about it. But I just don't have time now.  [Sad]

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31115#31115