[Users] Where can I find Petals Hello World docs ?

laurent laurent_diep at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 16 11:00:01 CET 2011

Thanks again for your replies, I think I will need your help because Petals ESB, as ESB are really new for me and I have a short time to make a small example work for my exam.

I wait for your feedback about your wiki.

What I mean by "make them communicate" : I see Petals ESB like a channel (a bus) where some Web services are plugged to communicate with each other.

Is it right ?

Laurent.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31113#31113