[Users] Where can I find Petals Hello World docs ?

laurent laurent_diep at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 16 11:00:11 CET 2011

If I use the first solution :

> 1. Create two Web Services using JAX-WS. Deploy them on Tomcat, import them in Petals, and create the BPEL orchestration...

I will need to work with "Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9" and the J2SE 5.0.
(As I found on the Net).

In fact I will need "wsgen" to create the Web services and "asant" to build and run the code ?

Petals Studio doesn't have these tools ?

> Deploy them on Tomcat, import them in Petals

You mean only the WSDL ?

For example it can be : a Web service that says "How are you ?" and the second that responds "Fine !" ?

Laurent.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31139#31139