[Users] Where can I find Petals Hello World docs ?

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 11:00:19 CET 2011

Hi,

Le 15/06/2010 23:32, laurent a écrit :

> If I use the first solution :
>

> > 1. Create two Web Services using JAX-WS. Deploy them on Tomcat, import them in Petals, and create the BPEL orchestration...
> >

> I will need to work with "Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9" and the J2SE 5.0.
> (As I found on the Net).
>
> In fact I will need "wsgen" to create the Web services and "asant" to build and run the code ?
>
> Petals Studio doesn't have these tools ?

No, not for the moment.
If you use a JDK 6, you have everything required to create JAX-WS.

> http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/J2SE/jax_ws_2/

Or try to use Apache CXF.

> > Deploy them on Tomcat, import them in Petals
> >

> You mean only the WSDL ?

When you import a WS in Petals, the created configuration only contains
the WSDL and the JBI descriptor.
But it results in the creation of a Petals end-point.

--
Vincent Zurczak

R&D Engineer
Petals Link (previously EBM WebSourcing)
http://www.petalslink.com
http://vzurczak.wordpress.com
+33 (0) 4 76 96 15 16

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31147#31147