[Users] "import" WSDL in an other WSDL ?

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 11:04:12 CET 2011

Hi,

RudyWI wrote:
> Yes I can copy WSDL locally.
>
> But, but this solution is a problem : if I need to update a WSDL, I must update each package which use this WSDL.
> Is it impossible to import dynamically a WSDL with this URL ?

It is possible, provided that the URL is static and thus known.

For the future, and in the scope of Petals and BPEL, we started to discuss the idea of having a JBI URL prefix.
JBI URL would be resolved in one way by the bus, and be resolved in another way in the studio.
The idea being to not copy WSDL resources among projects, but only setting references.
For the moment, this is just an idea and nothing has been done concretely.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31331#31331