[Users] Usage of mail-bc component

rmuller rmuller at xiam.nl
Wed Mar 16 11:04:21 CET 2011

I have read the wiki (http://doc.petalslink.com/display/petalsesb/Petals-BC-Mail) and still have two questions:

1) in jbi.xml you MUST specify "from"/"to"/etc (otherwise a warning is logged and the email is not sent). According to the doc it is optional if you use the xml file, specifying these attribute (which i have done).

2) I use the xml file and mail:send operation, containing "subject", "from", "to", etc. However, this file is just send "as is"

What is wrong? May be you can give me the correct configuration (example).

Regards,

Ronald

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31373#31373