[Users] Tansactions in Petals ESB

yblazart yann.blazart at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 11:05:12 CET 2011

Hi ! Currently, I must make a proof of concept to choose between Jboss ESB and Petals.

My client need transaction for the following scenarii :

One application send a message by JMS, transactionnaly, the ESB must select an EJB (EJB3) to call following the content of the message. The EJB's call must be transactionnal too.

Is the last Petals plateform and components support this ?

Really, I prefer to choose Petals, because the respect of JBI.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31624#31624