[Users] The [action] cannot be processed at the receiver

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 11:05:20 CET 2011

Hi Ticolucci,

> I'm sorry if this question offends anyone with it's simplicity

I don't think your use case is that simple. ;)
So, don't worry.

To help you the best way possible, I first thought we should first clarify your case.
The Petals architecture is not clear to me (on which Petals component are running the ruby scripts?).

Anyway, if we just focus on Axis2 and take a look at the error message...
Your WSDL defines a soapAction (which is empty, but I'm not sure this is the problem).
How is configured your client? Which headers and properties do you set in your client? I think the problem is in the client and not in the WSDL (anymore).

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31632#31632