[Users] The [action] cannot be processed at the receiver

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 11:05:22 CET 2011

ticolucci wrote:
> So I started using a more robust gem to create the client. Now I'm sure that the error isn't in the client side.
> The problem isn't solved yet...  The weird thing is that weh I have only one Node invoking the Leaf, all works. But with a middle Node (Node -> Node -> Leaf), the first says "The [action] cannot be processed at the receiver". Is it possible that the Node's bpel is not calling the other Node in the proper way?

Indeed, it could be.
To debug the thing, you may try to monitor the messages that go through the bus, and compare the following messages:
# SOAP BC ---> 1st leaf (equivalent to the message between your Ruby client and the bus)
# 1st leaf    ---> 2nd leaf

There must be a difference there.
To monitor messages, you could use the web console (to deploy in an application server like Tomcat).
Enable the monitoring and define a filter that stores exchanges. The monitoring UI is not very intuitive at first lance, but it is so useful.
Once enabled, run your client and take a look at the Petals messages. By storing the exchanges, you will be able to see the XML payload of the Petals messages.
I guess there will be differences that will explain the error.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31636#31636