[Users] Eclipse Client

cargasan cargasan1984 at usal.es
Wed Mar 16 11:06:20 CET 2011

Hi, somebody help me whit this issue, please?

I've publish some services in ESB and ssincronize with Master.
Later, i try create a client from wsdl, in Eclipse IDE. But, in petals master don't show the WSDL address. Does exists some way to show the WSDLaddress in Petals Master?
Only show the service endpoint (Without ?wsdl extension). I want create the client from WSDL adress.

Thank you

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31727#31727