[Users] WSDL URL Import

cargasan cargasan1984 at usal.es
Wed Mar 16 11:06:28 CET 2011

Hi

Somebody can me help with a problem?

I have installed:
-Petals ESB with some services deployed and availables in the adress localhost:8084/petals/services/listService   (BC SOAP)
-Petals Master (UDDI) in http://localhost:8080/petals-master.

I want publish the services deployed in the PetalsESB, but when i Import WSDL URL (f.e. http://localhost:8084/petals/services/HelloWorld?wsdl) in the PetalsMaster and clic submit, it returns the next message: "Database error. Can't get WSDL SHA1 signature". What's the meaning of the message?? My database is MySQL 5 and i load the dragon:dataset.xsd and sample-dataset correctly.

Thank U

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31698#31698