[Users] Configuration of components

jihad22 duncanbleu at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 11:37:19 CET 2011

Hi,
I have a java application that generates a file, this file will be sent to an other java application, so i think i should use petals BC-FTP [Rolling Eyes]!!!! and configure it to be able to connect this application to the ESB.
In my project i must have all types or ways of connectors in the ESB, because (for example) when a new application must be connected to the ESB using a specific connector, this connector should have been already deployed in the ESB and i'll not be obliged to configure it and deploy it and waste time to do this, i hope that u'll understand this to help me...i'm really blocked :(
Thanks  :)

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31752#31752