[Users] Load balancing features

cemsbr cadu at ime.usp.br
Mon Mar 14 17:39:04 CET 2011

Hello,

This is my first post :D . I've just started my computer science PhD course on web service choreography and I've searched Petals web site for information about its load balancing features. I've found it can handle offline nodes asynchronously and balance charge. These are a few questions I have: how does petals balance charges? How does it deal with heterogeneous hardware? Does it continuously monitor nodes in order to avoid busy ones? Is it transparent or should I to specify node priorities?

Thank you

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31748#31748