[Users] Load balancing features

cemsbr cadu at ime.usp.br
Wed Mar 16 06:01:48 CET 2011

Great explanations! With the keywords I could find this documentation section (http://doc.petalslink.com/display/petalsesb30/Petals+Technical+Overview#PetalsTechnicalOverview-AddressResolver) and I realized the proximity criteria you described (prioritizing closer nodes) could be a particular case of "highest" strategy that accepts a list of endpoints and its priorities in message exchange. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

P.S.: The doc has a strange coincidence between random and standalone strategy descriptions.

Thank you

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31756#31756