[Users] BC-FTP: Specifies directory to read from

jihad22 duncanbleu at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 11:21:55 CET 2011

:o:o
To be clear, my problem is: (i've said it before), i have an application that generates a file, this file should be sent to another application through the ESB. So how the BC-FTP can participate to do this. You told me to use BC-FileTransfer, but after trying it, first it doesn't work for me(i still have the same problems), and it provides almost the same BC-FTP operations (dir, put, get......from a folder)!!!!!!!
I really don't know how to resolve this problem. HELP  [Embarassed]  [Crying or Very sad]
Thanks :)

Yesterday, you told me that there is another way to test all of this apart webconsole. How????

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31779#31779