[Users] BC-FTP: Specifies directory to read from

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Thu Mar 17 14:30:14 CET 2011

You are not disturbing me. ;)
Sorry if my previous message was a little bit rough.

Like I said, I can help you to solve the problems you encounter with Petals.
But I cannot (completely) tell you how to use Petals to solve your case. You are in the best position for this.
And I gave you hints to achieve it.

I think exposing your file transfer service as a web service will help you to make it work.

--
Vincent Zurczak

R&D Engineer
Petals Link (previously EBM WebSourcing)
http://www.petalslink.com (http://www.petalslink.com)
http://vzurczak.wordpress.com (http://vzurczak.wordpress.com)
+33 (0) 4 76 96 15 16

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31782#31782