[Users] SE-SCA Problem

jihad22 [via Petals ESB] ml-node+2897813-169101700-385891 at n3.nabble.com
Wed May 4 09:50:13 CEST 2011

Hy,

I try to create a Service Unit using SE-SCA, it shows me this: The WSDL
Tools preferences are incomplete. Please, specify a WSDL transformation
library.(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/857/pic1r.jpg/)
- When i go to Window, Preferences, Petals, WSDLTools
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/pic2zqy.jpg/)

I don't know which library must i specify??!!
Can you help me pleaaase
Thanks :)

http://forum.petalslink.com/SE-SCA-Problem-tp2897813p2897813.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+2681628-1333396262-385891 at n3.nabble.com