[Users] Problem with BC-mail

titifa123 [via Petals ESB] ml-node+2951566-86208065-385891 at n3.nabble.com
Tue May 17 10:05:04 CEST 2011

Hi again, :)

In fact the problem is resolved, i'm succeded to receive mail in inbox of my
outlook account.

So the new problem is that the mail arrived with an xml form.

Here is an example of e-mail arrived in the inbox of my outlook account:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><ns0:mail
xmlns:ns0="http://petals.ow2.org/components/mail/version-3.0">

    <ns0:body>Hello, here is my email</ns0:body> </ns0:mail>

Thanks. :)

http://forum.petalslink.com/Problem-with-BC-mail-tp2865920p2951566.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+2681628-1333396262-385891 at n3.nabble.com