[Users] Problems for executing nested receives in BPEL

Felipe Besson [via Petals ESB] ml-node+s974793n3329643h7 at n3.nabble.com
Mon Sep 12 15:48:52 CEST 2011

opss..sorry for sending the BPEL with this error. In some way, after sending
to you I drag and drop the receive activity to the wrong position
accidentally. But I had tested the correct BPEL and I tested again now and I
had the result I described in my last message. I am also sending the
exception I received from Petals dsb
http://forum.petalslink.com/file/n3329643/exception.txt exception.txt when i
tried to invoke the setDeliveryDataResponse receive.

thanks in advance.

best,
Felipe Besson

http://forum.petalslink.com/Problems-for-executing-nested-receives-in-BPEL-tp3258887p3329643.html