[Users] BC JMS with HornetQ

Herve [via Petals ESB] ml-node+s974793n3333589h33 at n3.nabble.com
Tue Sep 13 21:05:18 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Sorry for my so late message, I just take advantage of the sun this summer

Anyway, I finished today the SU provide for the BC JMS with HornetQ. I soon
(????) will publish a tuto in my blog but before that, I have a question.
When the BC JMS sends the message to HornetQ with the sendJMSMessage of the
ServiceManager Class, the message is transformed and with the
setMessageProperties method, all the headers are put into the JMS message.
Unfortunately, before sending the message, the HornetQ client check all the
java variable name in the header with the
java.lang.Character.isJavaIdentifierPart method that refuse the dot ('.')
character.
In the JBI header, there is "javax.jbi.messaging.protocol.headers" parameter
so the message is not sent.
What is the used of sending the jbi header to HonetQ ?

I just comment the call of the setMessageProperties method so all is working
but is it really the good thing to do ?

Hope this is clear !!

Hervé

http://forum.petalslink.com/BC-JMS-with-HornetQ-tp3140452p3333589.html