[Users] Re : Petals Starting Guide - day 1-5: Tutorials for Linux also....?

petaleRose [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n3905481h85 at n3.nabble.com
Thu Apr 12 16:25:39 CEST 2012

Where do i copy petals-webconsole-ui-2.0.4.war into to be able to display the webconsole...? I have found a folder in my file system located at /etc/tomcat7/ . Is it the right one? I have tried to copy petals-webconsole-ui-2.0.4.war in /etc/tomcat7/, /etc/tomcat7/Cataline, /etc/tomcat7/policy.d but when i call localhost:8080/petals-webconsole-ui-2.0.4,  it's not working.

Please, tell me where is the RIGH tomcat's folder i'm supposed to use?

Thank you.

Leticia Leunde

Departement of computer sciences
University of Offenburg