[Users] SE POJO for PEtALS 4.1

Vincent Zurczak [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n4025241h45 at n3.nabble.com
Mon Aug 13 10:28:54 CEST 2012

Hi Yann,

There is a snapshot version of the POJO component, which runs over Petals
4.x.
However, this version is only used for tests.

The best solution now when people want to do a POJO is to create a Petals
component.
As a reminder, the POJO SE was a component which delegated the work to a
Java class. If you have several "POJO" to do, then the fastest solution is
to use a component skeleton. Then, you will only have to copy this skeleton
to create your new POJO.

This is something we should put in the documentation. But the documentation
is a too big project for the moment. You can use this project as your
skeleton if you want.

http://forum.petalslink.com/file/n4025241/petals-se-template--petals-4.1.zip
petals-se-template--petals-4.1.zip

This a Maven template of a service engine for Petals 4.1.
I guess you will know how to use it, but I will write it down for others.
Extract the archive and type in *mvn eclipse:eclipse* in a prompt.

-----
« Petals M.D. »
http://forum.petalslink.com/SE-POJO-for-PEtALS-4-1-tp4025240p4025241.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+s974793n2681628h42 at n3.nabble.com