[Users] How can I get the message exchanges records and storage them in my database?

cywin888 [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n3814576h30 at n3.nabble.com
Sat Mar 10 07:35:46 CET 2012

Hello, I am a Chinese student and my English is poor, so if I made any
mistake in grammar, please forgive me! Thank you very much!
 I see that when start monitoring in petals, petals will record the message
exchanges, and we can see these messages in petals webconsole. Now I want to
get these message exchanges records and storage them in my database. I don't
know how to do it, because my petals version is 2.4, and the webconsole is
an old version too. I decompressed the file "petals-webconsole.war", there
are some ".class" files, I use a De-compile software to see the source code,
but I didn't have the ".java" files to compile. Where can I find the source
code of webconsle? And is there any introduction about the source code of
webconsle?
In my opinion, there are two ways to implement "get the message exchanges
records and storage them in my database":
1. Alter the source code of webconsole, when petals record the message
exchanges, let it send the messages to my database at the same time.  But I
don't have the source code of the webconsole of my version.
2. In my java project, get the massages from petals. But I don't know how to
get it, I don't know how dose the petals storage the messages.
Besides these two methods, is there any other way to implement "get the
message exchanges records and storage them in my database”?
Thank you for your attention. It would be appreciated if some one can give
me some help!

http://forum.petalslink.com/How-can-I-get-the-message-exchanges-records-and-storage-them-in-my-database-tp3814576p3814576.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+s974793n2681628h42 at n3.nabble.com