[Users] How can I get the message exchanges records and storage them in my database?

cywin888 [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n3814953h17 at n3.nabble.com
Sat Mar 10 12:58:32 CET 2012

Hi,
I had read the introduction about wiretap pattern before, but I think it
isn't what I want.
My situation is like this: I had develop a program implements that deploying
a webservice into petals automatically, (in this program ,I generate some
configuration files ,and packed them, then put the package into
petals/install, then the webservice will be deployed into petals
automatically), and I want to monitor  these services. So before I develop
this webservice into petals, I don’t the information about this webservice.
But in my opinion, in EIP-wiretap pattern, first you must develop a
webservice A to deal with the messages, and A must have the same parameter
as the webservice to be monitored. If so, I can’t implement my ideas with
wiretap pattern.

http://forum.petalslink.com/How-can-I-get-the-message-exchanges-records-and-storage-them-in-my-database-tp3814576p3814953.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+s974793n2681628h42 at n3.nabble.com