[Users] How to implement choreography with Petals ESB?

Vincent Zurczak [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n3987631h35 at n3.nabble.com
Tue May 15 10:07:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

There is no fitting solution for service choregraphies.
It is actually a topic in R&D projects we have.

If I had to implement one right now, with what is available in Petals, I
would probably develop a new Petals component, that would send InOnly
exchanges (one message in the exchange, no response or fault). This
component would also manage states so that the choregraphy works. Roughly, I
would not talk of choregraphy. I would talk about asynchronous exchanges
between several applications.

-----
« Petals M.D. »
http://forum.petalslink.com/How-to-implement-choreography-with-Petals-ESB-tp3978752p3987631.html