[Users] Call ws from petals bc-soap with proxy

bg_ghassen ghassen.bouriga at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 14:11:18 CEST 2012

Ok,I will try to add the ‘proxy-‘ in my jbi.xml.

Other question
Can I use this configuration, I have 3 servers and I want to :
1.	Install a Web service in axis 2 (server n° 1).
2.	Install Petals on server n° 2 and server n° 3.
3.	Install a bc-component (with proxy parameters) in server n°2 that calls a
bc-component in server n° 3. And install the bc-component tin server n°3
that reference the external WS.