[Users] How to expose 2 SOAP webservices with the same wsdl?

Philip philip.sidgwick at gial.be
Fri Jan 11 14:48:28 CET 2013

BTW, if I modify the jbi.xml of the provider ( with the edit source
functionnality in petalsStudio), changing the enpoint name to something
unique, PetaslStudio complaisn about "the endpoint  defined in the jbi.xml"
does not match the declared wsdl.
>From then on, I can create a cionsumer , and I can link it to the correct
providers, but everything is marked with a red cross in Petals studio. Not
clean ...

Thxs
philip