[Users] Instructions on communicating 2+ petals bpel process and services

glaucus glaucuscardoso at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 20:40:20 CET 2013

Thank you Vincent, I would appreciate it!

I would like to add some important facts (what we have):
1 - I get that scenario (with 2 process/services) working as expected, but
using synchronous services on both
sa-BPEL-ServiceE-provide.zip
<http://forum.petalslink.com/file/n4025442/sa-BPEL-ServiceE-provide.zip>
sa-BPEL-ServiceF-provide.zip
<http://forum.petalslink.com/file/n4025442/sa-BPEL-ServiceF-provide.zip>
sa-SOAP-ServiceEService-consume.zip
<http://forum.petalslink.com/file/n4025442/sa-SOAP-ServiceEService-consume.zip>

2 - Using one sync (interacting with soapui) and one async (supposed to
interact with the sync one), we get exactly the same result that I told in
the previous post. Some magic occurs, the sync process just does not invoke
the async and give no error (or explanation).
sa-BPEL-ServiceC-provide.zip
<http://forum.petalslink.com/file/n4025442/sa-BPEL-ServiceC-provide.zip>
sa-BPEL-ServiceD-provide.zip
<http://forum.petalslink.com/file/n4025442/sa-BPEL-ServiceD-provide.zip>
sa-SOAP-ServiceCService-consume.zip
<http://forum.petalslink.com/file/n4025442/sa-SOAP-ServiceCService-consume.zip>

3 - The OpenESB requires using of correlation sets on async process, so I
tried it. All files verified with studio with no error. Well deployed.
In the running time returns a null pointer stack trace in the soap message,
and the server stack does not give any clue (for me)
sa-BPEL-ServiceI-provide.zip
<http://forum.petalslink.com/file/n4025442/sa-BPEL-ServiceI-provide.zip>
sa-BPEL-ServiceH-provide.zip
<http://forum.petalslink.com/file/n4025442/sa-BPEL-ServiceH-provide.zip>
sa-SOAP-ServiceIService-consume.zip
<http://forum.petalslink.com/file/n4025442/sa-SOAP-ServiceIService-consume.zip>
receivedSoapMessage
<http://forum.petalslink.com/file/n4025442/receivedSoapMessage>
serverPromptFinest
<http://forum.petalslink.com/file/n4025442/serverPromptFinest>

So,
 - Correlation sets is the way? take a look at the 3th topic files and tell
me what do you think
 - Correlation sets is not needed? take a look at the 2th topic files and
tell me what do you think
 - 1th topic files are an example of communicating 2 sync BPEL process

It would be nice If you were able to deploy these files and call them with
SoapUI.

Thank you in advance! (after all this I own you a beer! :-) )