[Users] Instructions on communicating 2+ petals bpel process and services

Vincent Zurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Thu Jan 24 12:50:28 CET 2013

Hi,

OK pour sync processes. I am using those most of the time, so, no suprise.
About the async processes, I wondered how the BPEL engine was linking the
response from the invoked service with the process instance that sent the
request. Indeed, even if you deploy one artifact containing a BPEL process,
you may have several instances of this process that run concurrently.

I asked our BPEL experts and they confirmed correlation sets was the key (by
comparing the payloads).
That led me to test your third sample. And I have the exact same error.
Looking at the logs, I see there is no Petals exchange. In fact, the request
sent by SoapUI does not go inside Petals, it is not handled correctly by the
SOAP BC.

Looking at the WSDL from the IService, I think it may be related to its
shape (two parts for a single message). I will investigate this further.

-----
« Petals M.D. »