[Users] Problem importing .xsd into .wsdl

glaucus glaucuscardoso at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 17:46:11 CET 2013

Hi,

Importing the .xsd into the .wsdl brakes my service unit at run time.

I need to use a Commom.xsd (that defines types) to avoid problems on copy
assignments between variables from different services. By this, although the
variables have different namespaces, its types are the same, defined in the
.xsd.

When I put the .xsd content inside the wsdl (pointing the namespace to tns),
it works perfectly

All files validated with the studio, and well deployed on ESB.
At run time, it gives me an error. To me, seems like it does not allow
importing .xsd (at least the way I'm doing)
<xsd:schema>
	<xsd:import namespace="br/usp/ime/g1/xsd/Commom"
				schemaLocation="Commom.xsd" />
</xsd:schema>

Have someone imported a .xsd into a .wsdl?

Attached are the files I'm using and the logs
sa-BPEL-ServiceJ1-provide.zip
<http://forum.petalslink.com/file/n4025444/sa-BPEL-ServiceJ1-provide.zip>
sa-SOAP-ServiceJ1Service-consume.zip
<http://forum.petalslink.com/file/n4025444/sa-SOAP-ServiceJ1Service-consume.zip>