[Users] Instructions on communicating 2+ petals bpel process and services

Vincent Zurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Fri Jan 25 15:21:36 CET 2013

glaucus wrote
> For me, looks like the soap component build the request message, did not
> found the async endpoint in the bus (don't know why) and answer that
> message.

Actually, the SOAP BC finds the BPEL end-point. It is the BPEL component
which does not invoke the other one.

glaucus wrote
> Do you have/can send to me a working example? (the travel agency use case
> does not use async communication)

I will ask one of our BPEL experts, hoping they will have time to take a
look.
This goes beyond my knowledge (and I cannot spend more time on it right
now).

-----
« Petals M.D. »