[Users] Instructions on communicating 2+ petals bpel process and services

glaucus glaucuscardoso at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 12:11:22 CET 2013

Hi,

I've modified the file. Now looks like:
       <types>
		<schema attributeFormDefault="unqualified" elementFormDefault="qualified"
			targetNamespace="br/usp/ime/g1/j2"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
			<element name="typeA">
				<complexType>
					<sequence>
						<element name="payload" type="string" />
						<element name="id" type="string" />
					</sequence>
				</complexType>
			</element>
		</schema>
	</types>

And sadly, still not working properly.
It acts same way the services without correlation sets do. Does not call the
async service and answer the string (actually the message) I have inputed.

SoapUI request message:
xmlns:j2="br/usp/ime/g1/j2">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <j2:typeA>
         <j2:payload>WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW</j2:payload>
         <j2:id>IDEN</j2:id>
      </j2:typeA>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

SoapUI received message:
   <soapenv:Body>
      <kk:ServiceKRequestMessage xmlns:kk="br/usp/ime/g1/kk">
         <typeA xmlns="br/usp/ime/g1/kk">
            <j2:payload
xmlns:j2="br/usp/ime/g1/j2">WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW</j2:payload>
            <j2:id xmlns:j2="br/usp/ime/g1/j2">IDEN</j2:id>
         </typeA>
      </kk:ServiceKRequestMessage>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

For me, looks like the soap component build the request message, did not
found the async endpoint in the bus (don't know why) and answer that
message.
I tried my luck by deploying all the components in the ESB, but it does not
change anything, like expected.

Do you have/can send to me a working example? (the travel agency use case
does not use async communication)

Attached are the files I used and the logs:
sa-BPEL-ServiceJ2-provide.zip
<http://forum.petalslink.com/file/n4025450/sa-BPEL-ServiceJ2-provide.zip>
sa-BPEL-ServiceK-provide.zip
<http://forum.petalslink.com/file/n4025450/sa-BPEL-ServiceK-provide.zip>