[Users] REST support in Petals

Christophe DENEUX christophe.deneux at linagora.com
Thu Sep 17 17:13:47 CEST 2015

The Petals BC Rest is not compliant with Petals 4.1, you can't use it with
the Petals container 4.1.

I ask my company (Linagora) about how can we help you. Perhaps, can we
backport the Petals BC Rest to Petals 4.2/4.3. If it's possible, we address
ourselves directly to you.
FYI, The difference between Petasl 4.2.x and Petals 4.3 is mainly 2 new
service engines: SE Camel and SE Activiti.

Yes, the Petals REST can be used with Petals 5 to integrate REST resource.
But we consider it as a community component because its maturity is not
sufficient to be pushed into the Petals distribution, and because it covers
the REST area insufficiently. If some REST features are missing to integrate
REST resources, a contribution will be appreciated .

-----
Christophe DENEUX
Petals ESB Architect
Linagora