[Users] REST support in Petals

theirman thierry.heirman at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Sep 17 17:30:00 CEST 2015

Christophe DENEUX wrote
> I ask my company (Linagora) about how can we help you. Perhaps, can we
> backport the Petals BC Rest to Petals 4.2/4.3. If it's possible, we
> address ourselves directly to you.

Thanks but, for now, it's only at the state of reflexion. We have to discuss
between us on that point.
I plan to test the petals esb 4.3 in the next weeks, probably in october, if
i have time.
So please don't add you some work on that point

Christophe DENEUX wrote
> If some REST features are missing to integrate REST resources, a
> contribution will be appreciated

> .

I saw the source of the bc rest today. I think i'm not able to help on this
kind of project because i'ma beginner on java. I work more on C# et PHP. I
don't say NO but i really think i was not able to help