[General] You, heroes, can help me create the Petals 3 Starting Guide

Mathieu mathieu.lebreton at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:21:02 CET 2011

The question would be : If we had to write three Petals tutorials, what would they be ?

Here are Christophe's propositions. What is the most important in there ?
(That is a question for users, I can't invent it !)
 	Using Petals which explains how to configure/start/stop a simple PEtALS instance, how to deploy shared-libraries, components and services using available mechanism (autoloader, JMX, webservice and petals-jmx client API, ...),
	A tutorial for each component explaining how to configure and use it,
	Distributed topology to explain the high availability with PEtALS,
	Component development or how to create a new component

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30962#30962