[Users] How to expose BC-MAIL for a SOAP request

Philip [via Petals ESB] ml-node+2908317-1008733710-385891 at n3.nabble.com
Fri May 6 16:12:42 CEST 2011

Hi,
I want to be able to send SOAP requests to Petals for the purpose of sending
a mail.
I have created a su-mail-mailrelay-provide ( with basic smtp parameters) and
I have created a su-soap_mailrelay-consume based on the first one.
I have searched in the documentation, but I cannot find how to map the data
I send in the SOAP message ( I want to be able to change the from, the to,
...) to the mail service-unit.
When I test with SoapUI, I get this as standard request

xmlns:ver="http://petals.ow2.org/components/mail/version-3">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <ver:SendMail>

      </ver:SendMail>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

What should I put to replace the "You may enter ANY elements at this point".
I have tied several XML blocks, but the mail is always sent to the user
defined in the su-mail-mailrelay-provide
Thanks
Philip

http://forum.petalslink.com/How-to-expose-BC-MAIL-for-a-SOAP-request-tp2908317p2908317.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+2681628-1333396262-385891 at n3.nabble.com