[Users] Petals Starting Guide - day 1 & 2 (WSDL & Administration)

Vincent Zurczak [via Petals ESB] ml-node+2931597-484854449-385891 at n3.nabble.com
Thu May 12 14:39:09 CEST 2011

Hi Stevec,

stevec wrote:

> I went thru the whole process again but this time with the 2.0.4
> webconsole and doing all the deployments into the platform (bc-soap, then
> se-rmi, then a couple of service assembly zips) and then refreshed the
> domain on the Webconsole and voila the test panel is working? This all
> seems a little fragile.

I have been through some of the problems you mentioned.
Making the console more robust and user-friendly is on our (long) TODO list.

To be honest, I don't know what is the future of the testing panel in the
web console. For me, we should have an independent testing framework
(relying on known bricks). We have also thought about creating
http://www.eviware.com/soapUI-Plugins/soapui-plugins-overview.html a SoapUI
plugin . But the decision is not mine, and I must confess the team is under
a lot of pressure, working on other aspects of the bus.

-----
« Petals M.D. »
http://forum.petalslink.com/Petals-Starting-Guide-day-1-2-WSDL-Administration-tp2688072p2931597.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+2681628-1333396262-385891 at n3.nabble.com