[Users] Instructions on communicating 2+ petals bpel process and services

glaucus glaucuscardoso at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 16:01:27 CET 2013

Hi,

Scenario:
I'm developing an orchestration that orchestrate other orchestrations
(instead of services). You can call it choreography.
So, I have one sync bpel process interacting with other eleven async bpel
processes. It worked on OpenESB, Orchestra and ODE.
I've tried to play with petals a couple of times, and I just have the hello
word example working

Questions:
I guess I'll have to create a service unit on soap for each one, making them
internally visible. Is that right?
Do I have to externally expose all the eleven processes? (I guess no)
I think the jbi.xml will have definitions on consume and provide, so, can
you point me to an example of jbi.xml file like that (containing provide and
consume directrices)?
There is another point that I missed?

Thank you in advance!